We started the visit with an awesome BYU vs. Air Force game! It was so fun being able to take Adam and Matt and I hadn't been to a game at BYU for years! The boys loved the atmosphere, the cougar tail, and going down after to give the players high-5's!
It was a wonderful dinner and a fun day seeing so many loved ones! SO much to be thankful I couldn't list all my blessings if I tried! All I know is that I need to do more to be deserving of all of the blessings I have been given.
We had a special opportunity at the end of our visit to take Brian's parents to the MTC and send them off for their mission to Chile! We were so lucky to get to take them to their room, see their family room area, and go through the MTC with them. Hard to say goodbye, but we are so excited for them and all the wonderful experiences to come! They are going to do wonders in Chile and the people will love them! I don't know what we'll do without them though!
It was such a wonderful visit! The boys had a blast with their cousins and we loved all being together! Feeling very blessed to have such wonderful family and friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment