1. My friends haven't seen pictures of my kids since last Halloween.
2. I generally remember things by referencing where we lived at the time, but now that we have actually decided to stay in one place for a while I have no other way of keeping track of things.
3. The boys will love to see themselves on the computer.
4. I think I'm the last person of my generation to have not yet started a blog.
5. My memory is slipping and all too often I can't remember the cute little moments that I want to be able to look back on someday.
6. For the grandparents.
7. As much as I love to scrapbook, it just hasn't happened lately.
8. So we can really embarrass ourselves.
9. A great excuse to spend even more time on the computer.
10. We actually do have the cutest kids in the world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love it! you're so clever
It's about time...and why did I NOT know about your blog before your Christmas Card came today???????????
Post a Comment