October 21, 2008

Festive Fall Fun

We had a super fun weekend in Wenatchee visiting Brian's parents! It was a quick trip, but we all had a great time! The boys went to the museum in the afternoon and then we went to Smallwoods Farm near Leavenworth. The highlight for me was watching the kids go on the 'cow train' which seemed to be going 30 mph! I was glad Brian's Dad volunteered to go with Nathan since it doesn't exactly have shocks to cushion the bumps. The kids loved feeding the animals and the corn maze too.

As if that wasn't enough fun we went back to Wenatchee for a Halloween party! We made a pizza jack-o-lantern for dinner, and then we all got dressed up in our costumes. The games were great - we played "Don't Eat Jack!," had a Ghost throwing competition, made my boys into mummies, and had some Pumpkin ice cream and spider cupcakes for desert! A great way to get into the spirit of the season!

3 comments:

Cheri said...

I was so excited to see a new post on your blog in my reader! I love the pictures. And your blog is darling!

Cheri said...

Oh...and enter Nathan in that casting call! Today's the last day! :)

Lindsay said...

Yeah, I am so excited that you've joined the blogging world! Looks like you guys had a blast in Wenatchee. Have fun with your mom, I'll see ya at soccer!