May 7, 2009

Adam turns 8!

My little guy is growing up! On April 23rd he turned 8 years old! He has grown up so fast and it has been so fun seeing him become such a big kid! He had such a fun birthday - he had been excited about it for months! He wanted a Lego birthday and he got it!

Most of his presents were Legos and he had a Lego party with some of his friends from church. The party was full of Lego centered games and the cake was a hit!



The picture below is one of the only non-Lego gifts, but Adam does love soccer too (and I love the pic because it's one of the only ones I got with his actual smile that I love so much)!


Adam is such a great guy! He is a wonderful brother and friend to both Matthew and Nathan. He can be a pretty intense kid - he gets focused on something and he gets determined to accomplish whatever he sets his mind on. He loves most any project - art, science, math, etc. He is a really bright boy and loves to figure out how things work. It's so fun to have him always asking questions and explaining his theories. He loves to play outside too - his favorites are kickball, soccer, star wars (with light sabers), and hiking. I just can't believe how fast he is growing up - it makes me want to hang on to every day!

No comments: