September 21, 2009

Matthew's First Day of Kindergarten!

Matthew was so excited to start Kindergarten! He has been asking all summer when it would start and his big day finally came! Kindergarten starts the week after the rest of the school and during that time he got to go in an meet with his teacher, Mrs. Blevins! We were pleasantly surprised to learn when he got her that she lives on our street! She is so nice and Matthew is really excited to be in her class!

Waiting for the bus!
Matthew was so excited to ride the bus! He is actually my first Kindergartener, since Adam went straight to P1 (Primary 1) in Scotland - they don't have kindergarten there. I followed the bus to the school and met him out in line as his teacher greeted them. I was doing great until he broke out of the line to give me a big hug right before going into the school! My little guy is growing up so fast! He'll do great and love school, but I'm sure going to miss him!

No comments: